**TO ALL PROSPECTIVE REGISTRANTS AT HALLS FINE ART AUCTIONEERS**
Please note the auction will end at 5pm on 1st February 2022 but any bids placed within the last 10 minutes will automatically reopen the lot for a further 10 minutes. This 10 minute extension will continue to be instigated until the final bid.
Whilst some notes on condition are given in the lot description the absence of such information does not guarantee the item as perfect.
WE DO NOT STATE CONDITION IN THE LOT DESCRIPTION
Before bidding please ensure you are satisfied with the condition of the lot, all objects are offered in as found condition.
Bidding indicates acceptance of condition of the lot.
*All lots are sold subject to general wear and tear commensurate with age and handling over time.
PLEASE REGISTER IN GOOD TIME FOR THE AUCTION
Please register 48 hours or more before the end of the auction. Registration on the last day of sale cannot be guaranteed.
For invoices over £1000 a 20% deposit or £1000 (whichever is applicable)will be taken the day following the auction
For all invoices under £1000 full payment will be taken seven days after the auction
*Goods will be released once payment has cleared
If you are not able to collect in person Halls are happy to suggest a number of local carriers who will be able to arrange packing and shipping for you.
Collection or shipping arrangements for lots can be made from midday on the next working day after the auction.
Halls Fine Art are a small team so unfortunately has neither the staff, nor the facilities to provide a comprehensive packaging service, meeting buyer's or carriers’ various stipulations regarding box sizes and materials. Consequently, Halls cannot package items for collection by third parties.
Buyers that engage the services of companies that do not fulfill these criteria will be asked to email or write to Halls stating that they, the client, do so entirely at their own risk and take full responsibility for their choice.
For all other collection and delivery services, see our list below for local couriers.
Please contact them directly to receive a quote for costs. You are, of course, very welcome to use an alternative courier.
- David Bebb: Telephone 07944 619992
- Pack & Send: Go to www.packsend.co.uk
- Mail Boxes Etc. in Wolverhampton collect from us regularly after each sale. For a delivery quotation please visit their website https://www.mbe.co.uk/wolverhampton or e-mail email@example.com, telephone 01902 422700 or fax 01902 310777
Mailboxes collect the Tuesday following an auction.
- Aardvark Art Services Ltd. Website: https://www.aardvarkartservices.com/ Contact by email / telephone on firstname.lastname@example.org / 01253 794 673
- Chris Watson: Telephone 07793 240435 E-mail email@example.com
- Restored Reloved specialist Nationwide Couriers contact Marcus Brain by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07787 686266.
If you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to call us on 01743 450 700 or email email@example.com